Corrección inglés 25 de mayo

STUDENT'S BOOK PAGE 36  EX 2

EX 2: True or False

1. You can't go inside the Statue of Liberty.                   False
2. There's a swimming pool in Central Park.                True
3. Scarlett goes skating with her friends.                      False
4. In New York, you can't buy pizza in the street.            False
5. Scarlett likes pretzels.                                               True
6. Central Park is Scarlett's favourite place for a picnic. False


ACTIVITY BOOK PAGE 29 EX 1 & 2

Ex 1 page 29.

BOY:  Where do you live? 
GIRL:  I live in a city. How about you?
BOY:  OH, I live in a village.
GIRL: Is there a swimming pool?
BOY: No, there isn't. But there's a library.
GIRL: I love reading.
BOY: Me too! My favourite books are comics books.
GIRL: What do you do on Saturdays?
BOY: I like going to the cinema on Saturdays.
GIRL: OH, that sounds good!
BOY: Come and visit me!

Ex 2 page 29.

     post office
         frog
        park
         city
 shopping centre

      museum
    fire station
  cinema
   hospital
         bike
         sofa
swimming pool 

There isn't a  train station   in this village.